Funny About For WhatsApp | Make Your Friends Laugh with These Hilarious WhatsApp Statuses

Whatsapp has become one of the most popular messaging apps around the world, and it's not hard to see why. With its easy-to-use interface, end-to-end encryption, and ability to share text, photos, and videos, whatsapp has revolutionized the way we communicate with our friends and family. But let's face it, sometimes we all need a good laugh, and what better way to do that than by sharing some funny whatsapp statuses with our contacts? In this post, we've compiled a list of hilarious/ funny whatsapp statuses that are guaranteed to make your friends chuckle.
Funny about for WhatsApp
Some examples of funny whatsapp statuses: 

"I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy-saving mode."



"I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right."



"I'm not short, I'm just concentrated awesome."



"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just prioritizing my Netflix queue."



"I'm not fat, I'm just easier to see."



"I'm not procrastinating, I'm just prioritizing my leisure time."



"I'm not aging, I'm just leveling up."



"I'm not forgetful, I'm just selective about what I remember."



"I'm not a morning person, I'm a coffee person."



"I'm not rude, I'm just brutally honest."




"I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right."



"I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy-saving mode."



"I'm not short, I'm just concentrated awesome."



"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just prioritizing my Netflix queue."



"I'm not fat, I'm just easier to see."




"I'm not procrastinating, I'm just prioritizing my leisure time."




"I'm not aging, I'm just leveling up."



"I'm not forgetful, I'm just selective about what I remember."



"I'm not a morning person, I'm a coffee person."



"I'm not rude, I'm just brutally honest."



"I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition."



"I'm not weird, I'm just a limited edition."



"I'm not perfect, but I'm always myself."



"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'give me coffee' person."



"I'm not messy, I'm just creatively organized."



"I'm not a morning person, I'm an 'I need more sleep' person."


"I'm not moody, I'm just experiencing a range of emotions."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'don't talk to me until I've had my coffee' person."

"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'five more minutes' person."

"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let's stay in bed all day' person."

"I'm not a morning person, 
I'm a 'let me sleep for five more minutes' person."


"I'm not a morning person, 
I'm a 'let's skip work and go back to bed' person."



 'I need a nap before   I can start my day'


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'coffee first, talk later' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let me check my phone first' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let me check my social media first' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let me check my emails first' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let me hit snooze one more time' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let me get dressed with my eyes closed' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let me have breakfast for dinner' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let's have breakfast in bed' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let's have breakfast for lunch' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let's have breakfast for dinner' person."


"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let's skip breakfast and go straight to lunch' person."

"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let's skip breakfast and go straight to dessert' person."

"I'm not a morning person, I'm a 'let's skip breakfast and go straight to happy hour' person."

"I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right (again)."

"I'm not arguing, I'm just expressing my opinion (loudly)."

"I'm not arguing, I'm just having a spirited discussion (with myself)."

"I'm not lost, I'm just taking the scenic route."

"I'm not lost, I'm just exploring new territory."

"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just a master of chaos."

"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just an expert in making things interesting."

"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just a catalyst for change."

"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just a spark that ignites the flame."

"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just a tornado in a teacup."

"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just a tsunami in a swimming pool."

"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just a hurricane in a coffee cup."


"I'm not a troublemaker, I'm just a whirlwind of fun."

These funny whatsapp statuses are perfect for when you want to lighten the mood and inject some humor into your conversations. You can also use them as a conversation starter or to break the ice with someone new. Just remember to keep it lighthearted and avoid offending anyone with your jokes.


conclusion:

Whatsapp is a great platform to connect with friends and family, and humor is a powerful tool to bring people together. So, go ahead and share these funny whatsapp statuses with your contacts and let the laughter begin!




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.