What should I put on my whatsapp status?

Actually, many of us do think; what should I put on my whatsapp status? So, simply the answer is "What you put on your WhatsApp status is completely up to you as per your mood or situation". Some ideas could include:
  • Quotes Inspiring or funny quotes that reflect your personality or mood.
  • Song Lyrics: Lyrics from your favorite song that you relate to or enjoy.
  • Personal Thoughts: A message or thought you would like to share with your friends and family.
  • Life Moments: Share pictures or videos of your latest experiences or adventures.
  • Personal Goals: Share your current goals or aspirations with your friends and family.
  • Hobbies or Interests: Share your latest interests or hobbies that you are passionate about.
  • Challenges: Participate in trending challenges and share your results with your friends. 
Remember, your WhatsApp status is a reflection of who you are and what you want to share with your friends and family. Choose a status that represents you or your special moment and makes you happy!😄😏😎😍😌😡🤟

what should I put on my WhatsApp status

Here are some short statuses that can reflect your mood: 


Every story I create creates me.
I write to create myself.


I just find myself happy with the simple things.
Appreciating the blessings God gave me.


I restore myself when I'm alone.


I'm not trying to be different. To me, I'm just being myself.


God made me the way I am,
and I accept myself. I am who I am, and I'm proud of myself.


I dress, not to impress, but for comfort and for style.


I'm having fun. I'm being myself. I'm doing what I love.
That's all that matters.


Being myself is what got me to where I am.


I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.


I'm not trying to be sexy.
It's just my way of expressing myself
when I move around.


If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?


Every day, I like to wake up and
remind myself to be grateful for the simple things.


It's just like, damn - I'm competing with myself
I trust no one, not even myself.


My message to myself is always,
"If you don't believe in yourself, who will?"


The single most powerful thing I can be is to be myself.


My life motto is 'Do my best so that
I can't blame myself for anything.


I don't want other people to decide who I am.
I want to decide that for myself.


I don't see myself as extremely handsome.
I just figure I can charm you into liking me.


If I knew I was going to live this long,
I'd have taken better care of myself.


I have the true feeling of myself only when
I am unbearably unhappy.


The only person I'm in competition with is myself.
That's to be a better and bigger me every single day.


I do know one thing about me:
I don't measure myself by others' expectations
or let others define my worth.


I do not need a trophy to tell myself that
I am the best.


Win or lose, I'll feel good about myself.
That's what is important.


When I feel good about myself,
things start happening for me.


When you look up, you go up.


I'll keep going. That's one thing about myself -
I'll roll my sleeves up and keep going.


When I set myself a target, I aim to reach it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.