200+ Sad About for WhatsApp Status, Quotes, Messages and Lines.

Sadness 😞 and unhappiness are common emotions that we all experience at some point in our lives. Whether it's due to a personal loss or a difficult situation, it's important to acknowledge these feelings and find healthy ways to cope with them. WhatsApp can provide a safe and private space to express these emotions and connect with others who may be going through the same thing.

"Seen" BUT Not Heard: Breaking the Silence on Sadness through WhatsApp Status Updates:

When it comes to expressing sadness or unhappiness on WhatsApp, it's important to remember that there's no right or wrong way to do so. You can share a personal story, a quote, or simply a brief status update to let others know how you're feeling. By expressing your emotions, you may be able to find support and comfort from those around you. Additionally, it's important to seek professional help if your sadness or unhappiness persists for an extended period of time, as this may be a sign of a more serious issue such as depression or anxiety. Remember that it's okay to not be okay and that reaching out for help is a sign of strength.

Sad about for WhatsApp

There are a variety of ways to express yourself. You can share a quote or a song that speaks to your feelings, or simply express your emotions through a brief status update. Whatever method you choose, remember that it's okay to feel sad sometimes and that you're not alone. By sharing your emotions like Sadness or Unhappiness on WhatsApp, you may be able to find comfort and support from those around you. Here are some quotes “Sad about for WhatsApp.



I wish I could ignore you as you ignore me.


You can’t understand the pain behind my smile.


No matter how much you hurt me, I’ll always love you.


Don’t even think of giving up on me because I’ll give up on myself too.


I can’t bother the people at the time who can’t care for me.


The worst kind of sadness is not being able to explain why.


Do not judge. You do not know what storm I have walked through.


The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.


I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared anyway.


Sometimes it’s easier to pretend that you don’t care than to admit it’s killing you.


Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you’re okay.


Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get hurt. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.


You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.


The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.


You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.


Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: “it might have been.”


Why does life keep teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn?


Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.


No matter how much u have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.


True love isn’t found. It’s built.


It’s easy to cry when u realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.


My weakness is that I care too much.


Did I change or did u just stop loving me.


It’s hard to forget someone who gave u so much to remember.


I feel like everything I do is wrong.


I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you


Every moment I spent with u.. is like beautiful dream come true.


Best Alone Status For WhatsApp:

The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.


I’m Waiting For Your Messages


It’s sad to be happy alone.


When u feel lonely, Music is Ur only Friend.


It’s so lonely when you don’t even know yourself.


Like Being Single...I’m Always there When I Need Me...


I restore myself when I’m alone.


Being lonely is a Difficult thing in life.


I’m not alone. I have my imaginary friends.


The most painful memory. When I walked away & you let me go.



Sad about for WhatsApp


I felt for you, however, you did not catch me.


No one deserves your tears, 
whoever deserves them will not make you cry.


Forgive me for my mistakes, I have just started learning.


I pray for you every night, no matter how much hurt me


I don’t have a lot of friends, but I know a lot of people.


When you love someone, 
though they hurt you and your feeling, 
still your love doesn’t die for them.


I have started trusting them; however, I think why should I trust?


Silence is another word for my pain.


I have played with bad people, so now I like to be alone.


Did I change or did you stop loving me?


It’s hard to forget someone, that gives a reason to remember.


I am not to FALL in love again, 
but I am afraid of falling for the wrong person again.


Missing those old days, when we were close to each other.


Hating people is just like burning your house just to kill a rat.


After you have gone from my heart, that vacant space has been rented to sadness!


Hard to pretend that you have moved on, 
and you don’t care for your past.


The need for a successful relationship is to fall in love with the same person many times.


I am waiting for the day that I can forget you.


Sometimes, I want to die for a day then a day who really cares for me. 
(Sad about for whatsapp)


My heart always blames me for my sadness 
because I love a heartless person!


I will not stop caring for you, 
I will go if you decide to push me away.


Expression of your eyes can be read, 
it’s impossible to read the depression of your heart.


Pain is not for a day of missing your loved ones.


Pain, in reality, is a pain 
when the person values the ego more than the relationship.


You cannot control anything that is happening in your life.


It’s easy to love a heartless person, 
but it is not easy to get some love from a heartless person!


I am tired of feeling sad now, as it hurts when someone breaks your trust.


You’re used to be alone then it is difficult to start from the beginning.


Apologies mean that you value your relationships more than your ego.


The Emptiness of my heart always fond of your love, 
PLEASE COME BACK!


I will always care for you when we are not together.


I did not lose you, however, you have lost me. 
You may be searching for me in everyone, 
but sadly you won’t find me.


You can learn from the worst times in your life 
which makes you get ready for the best times in life. 
(Sad About for WhatsApp)


I guess, it is the end, we will go our separate ways. 
Still, I hope I can find you in my life.


Crying is the only way to express your sadness, 
sometimes mouth cannot speak what your eyes can.


It sounds easy to move on, however, I died a thousand times 
to appreciate this phase.


Words are deeper than knives, 
The knife can be pulled out but words affect your soul for a lifetime.


I do not know why they call it “Heartbreak”. 
My whole body has broken up into pieces.


People leave because it is easy to walk away, 
but difficult to fight back as a fighter.


Everything is complicated including those that look to be flat.


When I cry for one thing, 
then I cry for everything that I messed up in my life.


We don’t want to be together, but still, 
I am glad you are the part of my life.


Nothing hurts more than when you realize the person you love the most has no feeling for you.


The worst thing is to stop your tears from falling.


Every time I saw your photo, my eyes start crying!


I am not upset that you lied to me, 
still what makes me sad that I cannot believe you now.


Always the tears are measurable 
but the smile we can fake.


We never forget our first love, 
also our first love is the main reason why we stop loving again!


I feel like a balloon…. looking bright   and cheerful but 
empty and lonely from inside.


The toughest part is to realize that let go of what the person did for you.


My broken heart always beat for your love, 
my broken hope always hopes for your love!


You lose yourself trying hard to hold that person, 
who does not care about losing you.


When you went from my life, I gave up every happiness in my life! 
(Sad about for WhatsApp)


Love all the hearts that hurt you, but never hurt the heart that truly loves you.


You can use the smile to change the world, 
but never let the world use to change your smile.


Sick of crying, Tired of trying, and still smiling but I am dying from inside


You know that birth is paid by death and even happiness is paid by unhappiness.


I am hurting from inside; 
I still smile and look happy from outside.


Some people just love for the sake of time pass, 
while some pass their whole time for the sake of loved ones.


Why people came into life to give us pain, loneliness & sadness? 
(Sad about for whatsapp)


I wish I could have a map in my brain that can tell my heart where to go.


I feel like waiting for something, that does not go to happen.


Trust is like papers, once crumbled cannot be perfected again.


Sorry, I forgot you, you only exist when you need something.


It’s really hard to pretend a person doesn’t love when you love the most.


Smiling is easier than to explain why you are sad.


I wanted to text you, remember that we don’t talk anymore.


It hurts to let go, but not more than to hold on.


I miss the time when I actually meant something for you.


I tried for fighting, for once I want to be fought for.


Actually, I need not be emotional about small things. 
(Sad about for WhatsApp)


Tears are the painful words that speak the pain of the broken heart.


I hope you realize that you’re hurting me one day.


Every time I trust someone, show me the reason Why I should not trust.


Sometimes all you need is one person that cares for you.

Conclusion:

To conclude the sad about for WhatsApp status, I'd like to emphasize that it's important to avoid trusting someone who has caused you pain. Additionally, it's wise to avoid being too vulnerable and emotional, as others may take advantage of your feelings. It's important to remember that both happiness and sadness are natural parts of life, and I hope this message resonates with you.

If you're feeling sad, consider confiding in your friends and loved ones to help ease your burden. Please feel free to share your experiences and thoughts in the comments section. I'm looking forward to hearing from you regarding this sad WhatsApp status.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.